BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hello World

Hello world well it seems as that I have entered the world of blogging. After long hours and many rum and cokes I decided to actually try and blog about my two favorite non work related activities, fishing, actually fly fishing and cooking, just about forgot about geocaching.

Most of the cooking I like to do is outdoor. For my outdoor cooking I utilize a few different cooking methods. I use my gas grill for some cooking, a Broil King propane grill, an Original Bradley Smoker, a Little Chief Smoker, a Big Easy 16 oiless turkey Cooker and my cast Iron 12"Lodge Dutch Oven.

Most of my fishing is now done with a fly rod. At last count between my wife and myself we have over 12 fly rods.. I hate to think how many gear, spinning, mooching and other rods we have. All I know is that the "Man" room is full of fishing stuff. Once I get it cleaned up, (like that is going to happen) I will post a picture of it.

Geocaching is a great sport for getting you out of the house and into the outdoors. We have found lots of parks and hikes that we would never have found without geocaching. We always cache when we are away on holidays and we inevitably find nice little out of the way places that most tourist do not find.

More to come later.
Thanks for dropping by.

Ross

0 comments: